You, Me and Diversity
Join us to hear from our D&I panelists on how to be intentional in your D&I actions and to get comfortable with being uncomfortable, build steps to build a Foundation for Success, and the Do’s and Don'ts - what traps to avoid ensuring.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
About the Event
Join us to hear from our D&I panelists:
- How to be intentional in your D&I actions and to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Steps to build a Foundation for Success: concrete examples on how to get started and build momentum in the D&I journey
- The Do’s and Don’ts - what traps to avoid ensuring authenticity of D&I actions
- Angelina B Senior Client Partner Life Sciences /Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Leader Brunel North Americas /Board Member Women Leaders in Pharma (moderator/facilitator)
- Rachel Megitt Senior Director, Product Management, Term Investments and Savings (RBC)
- Sandra Rinto Flavien (Training Manager Immuno-Oncology & Pantumour Associate Product Manager, Bristol-Myers Squibb)
- Vicky Chan Hofer Vice President of Clinical Development, Medical & Regulatory Affairs (Novo Nordisk)
You, Me, and Diversity EventCA$0.00