The future of pharma | A discussion on employment in the Canadian pharmaceutical industry
Time & Location
About the Event
The future of pharma | A discussion on employment in the Canadian pharmaceutical industry.
Join us for a presentation on hot-off-the-press market research on the pandemic impact on life as a pharmaceutical employee. The panel will discuss future outlooks on the following topics:
- Anticipated work environments upon reopenings
- Permanent changes to jobs responsibilities and newly desired skills for pharmaceutical employees
- Operational changes and technologies that are here to stay
- How to operate effectively in the new professional environment
- Andrea Sambati, President & CEO, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Jessie Robertson, VP, Client Services, MD Analytics
- Sonia Riverin, Associate Recruitment Director, St. Amour
Moderated by Jennifer Meldrum, Managing Partner, Peak Pharma Solutions Inc.
Who is this event for?
Women who work or have aspirations to work in the Canadian pharmaceutical industry
August 19 from 12-1 pm followed by a 30-minute networking session.
- Future of Pharma Ticket$40$400$0